Mitty Daylily - Flower Gel PODz 8ml
REAL DRIED FLOWERS IN MITTY FLOWER GEL PODS
Mitty Flower Gel pods are so amazing, so brilliantly pretty like a flower meadow on your nails. With Mitty Flower Gel pods you will be able to create on trend amazing mani’s, or completely unique to you looks, one of a kind awesomeness.
This amazing product can be used on top of polish or can be embedded into almost any nail system such as acrylic, dipping, SNS, builder gel and much more.
THE MITTY DIFFERENCE:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED nail lamp curable
HOW TO USE FLOWER GEL PODS ON NAILS:
There are two ways you can use a flower gel. You can apply it onto your gel nail polish or you can encapsulate (also known as embedding) into your nails.
1. HOW TO APPLY FLOWER GEL ON GEL NAIL POLISH:
This is a super easy and fun ways to create amazing design with flower gel pods. If you are using a small amount of flower gel, this is the best option is for you.
- Please ensure you have completed 100% nail preparation of your nails before applying Mitty gel nail polish.
- Apply Mitty pH Bonder and Mitty Gel Primer. (Allow to air dry)
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty Gel Base Coat ensuring you don't get any on your cuticle or skin around your nail. Cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty gel nail polish of your choice ensuring you don't get any on your cuticle or skin around your nail. Cure . Repeat with another thin layer.
- Now using a flat nail brush like Mitty Clean Pro Flat, get a small amount of flower gel and brush onto your nails. You can move the location of flowers if you like.
- Cure for 30 seconds . Even after you have cured the Gel polish & Flower Gel PODz it will still feel sticky/Tacky. This is ok, all Gel Polishes do this.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty Non-Wipe Top Coat. Cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp.
2. TO EMBED/ENCAPSULATE INTO A NAIL SYSTEM:
This option is a little bit tricky but defiantly worth it if you want to cover your nails with flowers and you want a beautiful even finish without lumps.
- Please ensure you have completed 100% nail preparation of your nails before applying Mitty Gel Polish.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder and Mitty Primer. (Allow to air dry)
- Create the first layer of the nail using any nail system like builder gel or SNS.
- Before creating the next layer, apply as much as the amazing Flower Gel as you want with a flat nail brush. You can cover the full nail, part or tip of the nail. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp.
- Build the rest of the nail.
- File, shape & clean the nail.
- Add Mitty top coat and cure for 60 seconds..
*PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the wattage of your lamp
FLOWER GEL POD PRODUCT DETAILS:
1x Mitty Flower Gel PODz 8ml