Clean Pro Angular Nail Brush
THE PERFECT CLEAN UP NAIL BRUSH
Want a good clean up brush? Looking for a brush that allows you to only clean away excess polish on your cuticles, not your design. Mitty Clean Pro Angular has tapered brush bristles with a precise angled finish of 45 degrees. This ensures you can get into the gaps where excess polish hides and only remove unwanted polish. Leaving you with a professional clean fresh look. Perfect!
WHY MITTY NAIL BRUSHES:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Premium nylon bristles
- Nail Artists brush of choice, as seen on INSTA
- Fits perfectly into your hand, alleviating cramping
- Light weight solid wood body. Super comfy to hold.
- Salon professional quality, Salon Recommended
HOW TO USE A CLEAN UP NAIL BRUSH:
This nail brush is specifically designed with the perfect angle that will hold just the right amount of acetone to do a neat, precise clean up around cuticles and sidewalls. This brush is best use to clean excess polish from around your nails and cuticles. If you are using a gel nail polish, then you need to clean the excess polish prior to curing the gel nail polish under a LED nail lamp.
Dip the tip of your nail brush in non acetone nail polish remover and then gently remove the excess polish using the tip of the nail brush using medium pressure.
WHAT OTHER APPLICATION DOES THIS CLEAN UP NAIL BRUSH HAVE?
This nail brush can also be used for one stroke nail art. This sharp angular nail art brush has been also designed for fail proof one stroke nail art such as florals, butterflies, feathers and so much more!
Plus you can also use this nail brush for easy french nails, half moon nail art designs and much more.
ANGULAR NAIL BRUSH:
An angular nail brush, like Mitty Clean Pro Angular, can be used to clean around cuticles, create french nails and one stroke nail designs.
2. HOW TO CLEAN NAIL ART BRUSHES?
The premium soft bristles can be easily cleaned with gentle non-acetone nail polish remover. Always clean your brush immediately after use.
Pour a gentle non acetone nail polish remover into a lint free pad and clean the bristles whilst turning your brush in your hand to shape the bristles. We suggest using non acetone nail polish remover.Repeat as needed until the brush is clean.Add Mitty Cuticle Juice cuticle oil to keep the hair super soft.
ONCE A WEEK:
Wash your brush with warm soapie water and then add Mitty Cuticle Juice cuticle oil to keep the hair super soft. Mitty cuticle juice is 100% Australian certified organic oil which protects your brush bristles from getting dry.
- Clean your brushes immediately after use. ( So don't let the polish dry, don't leave your brush near led lamp or sun light.....ok)
- Never leave your brush in the nail polish remover.
- Don’t use an acetone polish remover. We recommend the use of non-acetone polish only.
- Never swirl your brush in a dish to clean it. This will cause your bristles to seperate.
NAIL ART BRUSH DETAILS:
Cruelty FREE, 100% Vegan.