Cinnabar - Galaxy Splash
MITTY MARBLE INKS FOR NAIL ART
Galaxy Splash, the highest pigmented marble ink available, so luxurious, so beautiful, & so easy!
No need to cure, air dry's in 45 seconds. Want it to be darker, simply blow on it when applying. Combine colours for looks that are guaranteed to be noticed.
THE MITTY DIFFERENCE:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED & UV curable
EASY GEL BASE COAT APPLICATION STEPS:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of gel polish like Mitty Crisp White and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply Galaxy Undercoat. Cure for 10 Seconds with Mitty 54W cordless LED lamp.
- Apply Galaxy Splash Coat marble ink. Drops, brush strokes, its up to you. Experiment. Let Dry totally for around 45 seconds.
- You can use more than 1 colour of marble inks to create different looks.
- Apply Mitty Non-Wipe Top Coat, cure for 60 seconds.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your nail art lamp.
HOW TO REMOVE A MARBLE INK DESIGN EASILY:
- File your applied nail ridge filler to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the nail ridge filler. Repeat previous steps if not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: Whilst every care is taken to truly represent the exact bounce base/nail ridge filler colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.
FAQ ABOUT MARBLE INKS:
1. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN USING AND NOT USING GALAXY UNDERCOAT?
Most marble inks in the market, don’t have a specially formulated undercoat. Also some marble inks in the market have too much alcohol in them.
What does this mean to you? The colours are not very vivid and because of too much alcohol, which is liquid, the ink runs and you can’t control it to create different designs. Furthermore, because these inks don't have a Galaxy Undercoat, they will just stay in place where your brush touches the nails and go a very light colour. This is not idea for creating amazing nail art designs.
Mitty marble inks are designed the other way meaning they have very little alcohol and lots of vivid colour. On top of that, we have the secret formula, our Mitty Galaxy Undercoat.
With Mitty Galaxy Undercoat, you control the design.
Without Mitty Galaxy Undercoat, the ink will NOT run and allows you to create shapes such as flowers, leaves etc…