Lakme Gloss 8/17 Blue Ash Light Blonde 60ml
A vegan demi-permanent hair colour that helps care for hair during the colouring process. Refresh mid-lengths and ends for a soft, high shine finish with Gloss Demi-Permanent Hair Color Cream by Lakmé. Now available in sustainable packaging.
- Demi-permanent hair colour in 8/17 Blue Ash Light Blonde
- Designed to be Collage's ally for refreshing mid-lengths and ends
- Features an acidic pH that causes less damage to hair
- Arginine, a natural amino acid, cares for the hair fiber to ensure optimal colour performance
- Organic Jojoba Oil with moisturising and filmogenic properties enhances the hair's softness and shine
- Ammonia and PPD free
- Vegan and dermatologically tested
- Sustainable packaging – FSC Certified and 100% recyclable
Featuring a brand new dermatologically tested formula, Lakmé Gloss is a vegan range of demi-permanent hair colours designed to be Collage's ally for refreshing mid-lengths and ends. Gloss is here to deliver exceptional tone-on-tone results and consolidate Lakmé's integrated colour system. Gloss has been formulated with a balanced pH to help care for the hair fiber and cuticle, prolonging the longevity of colour. With a more acidic pH, the extent to which the cuticle opens reduces, leading to less hair damage. Lakmé Gloss is formulated with Arginine - a mild, hair-friendly alkalizing agent that delivers extraordinary care to the hair fiber while ensuring optimal product performance. Organic Jojoba Oil with moisturising and filmogenic properties comes from sustainable crops to provide extra shine, softness and combability. Lakmé Gloss is ammonia and PPD free and comes in sustainably sourced packaging that is FSC certified and 100% recyclable. This reformulated demi-permanent colour range offers 50 beautiful shades designed to meet and fulfil all colour needs.